Dark spots that look like "chilblains" or chickenpox on the feet and toes are a possible sign of COV2 infection.
Much like some chickenpox lesions when they first emerge, or like chilblains, there is a sign of COV2 that dermatologists and podiatrists have documented. It is possible that they're more common in children and young adults. I would suspect it's connected to COV2's affinity for cleaving B1-heme.
. . . "The Spanish General Council of Official Podiatrist Colleges released a statement on Thursday saying several COVID-19 patients had shown lesions to their feet “similar to those of chickenpox or measles”. . .
. . . "“They are purple lesions (very similar to those of chickenpox, measles or chilblains) which usually appear on the toes and normally heal without leaving a mark.”
Possible supportive Naturopathic solutions:
- Vitamin C - stabilizes heme, ensures oxygenation.
- Ferrum Phos cell salts
- Lysine - (While I wouldn't suggest the aspirin added to this study, because there are safer and equally effective alternatives, you should consider that the researchers were trying to inhibit platelet aggregation.)
- Potassium - My gut tells me I should list this here.
- Zinc, Potassium, Magnesium - There's synergy with multi-mineral balance.
- Homeopathic CHINA (Cinchona bark) - best to take with minerals, especially Zinc, Magnesium, and Potassium. Cinchona is a competitive inhibitor to COV2 for heme binding, and will also bind-up non-cell heme.
- Enzymes - Stabilize clotting factors
- Mg/K-EDTA - I prefer to use these as suppositories but it is safe as IV or oral use. Stabilizes clotting factors, normalizes blood gasses, corrects calcium utilization.
- Foods that increase Nitric Oxide (NO), including Hawthorne berries. John Brisson reminded me that Lysine reduces arginine, and arginine is kinda critical for NO production. NO is antiviral, painkilling, platelet normalizing, and a vasodilator. Our NO stores and availability in the bloodstream are a baseline measure of oxidative stress, aerobic capacity, and cellular vitality. It should be mentioned that use of this gas as an inhalation can be helpful but should be done carefully. So, if using Lysine to combat Coronavirus, consider also NO-synergists.
- H2 - stabilizes clotting factors