Cov2 Strokes: could happen in "young" adults
We've had reports of strokes occurring in adults considered "young" (20's-30's-40's)
FROM THE CNN ARTICLE:
"Dr. Thomas Oxley, a neurosurgeon at Mount Sinai Health System in New York, and colleagues gave details of five people they treated. All were under the age of 50, and all had either mild symptoms of Covid-19 infection or no symptoms at all.
"The virus seems to be causing increased clotting in the large arteries, leading to severe stroke," Oxley told CNN.
"Our report shows a seven-fold increase in incidence of sudden stroke in young patients during the past two weeks. Most of these patients have no past medical history and were at home with either mild symptoms (or in two cases, no symptoms) of Covid," he added.
"All tested positive. Two of them delayed calling an ambulance."
I'm not surprised: This comes on the heels of reports of "coagulopathy" including microthrombi in the lungs and "Covid Toes." (Earlier posts)
Anticoagulant therapy is being used
The image of the clot-grenade comes from this article about clot-busting therapies. Namely, tPA, tissue plasminogen activator. (something you can't find at home.)
- ACTIONS WE NEED:
- TESTS: that could elucidate: in inflammatory reactions leading to clotting we might check ESR (sed rate), CBC (complete blood count, to include platelet counts), Ferritin, and D-dimer. In a clotting cascade we expect to see D-dimer elevated, especially.
- FIRST: protect the lining of the vessels: clots occur because damage to the lining happens first
- antioxidants and antiinflammatories
- remove the causes of oxidative stress: heavy metals, mycotoxins, environmental toxins and radiation, inadequate sleep and light
- MEANWHILE: manage healthy platelet aggregation (clot formation) and dissolution
- anticoagulant therapies
- lifestyle therapies
- pH balance
- adjunctive therapies
- Specific Herbs that I'm comfortable and familiar with:
- White Willow Bark (Salicyn) - the basis of aspirin, modulates immune system, inhibits platelet formation. In this category we could also add Harpagophytum (Devil's Claw)
- Cayenne - capsacin acts on nervous system to dilate small vessels, inhibits platelet formation
- Rosemary - essential oils in this herb help improve blood viscosity and bloodflow/oxygenation of small capillaries
- Camphor / Pine - essential oils of these trees open airways, act on the nervous system to relax small capillaries and airways
- Ginger - synergist with enzymes
- Hawthorne - protects lining of vessels
- Peppermint - antioxidant, antispasmodic
- Feverfew - almost specific for the kinds of headaches this condition causes.
- Butterbur - also pretty specific for the headaches caused by platelets. (and wouldn't you know, the author also lists Feverfew in the title)
- Adjunctive ENERGY therapies:
- ENERGY MEDICINE: Clots form by static cling. Energy modalities deliver usable energy to the system to quench the static. Very effective. Very safe. I would swear my life to energy medicines, and do. I'll keep the list short and list only two devices right now that I can help anyone get for themselves, that I have a lot of experience with, and trust completely.
- PEMF (I use SEQEX): opens gated ion channels, replenishes molecular/cellular energy stores, improves microcirculation. Requires vitruall no expertise to use effectively.
- SCENAR: this device can deliver usable energy to the body and can be used with a high degree of skill but also with no skill right out of the box.
- Homeopathy: in essence, homeopathy is a kind of resonant therapy, and resonance is what adds energy to a system.
- Not herbs, but natural
- Bicarbonates, Alkaline Minerals, Cell Salts - to balance pH.
- ENZYMES: lumbrokinase, serrapeptidase, nattokinase, and other systemic and digestive enzymes including pepsin, trypsin and pancreatin.
- EDTA: I prefer K-Mg-EDTA, but Na-EDTA has been long studied to be very safe too.
- Polyunsaturated Fats: like Omega 3,6,7,7,8...
- Polyphenols: like those from berries, fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
- Fat-soluble vitamins in whole, mixed, food form: Vitamins A (carotenoids), Vitamin D (calciferol), Vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols), Vitamin K (quinones)
- Gentle exercise
- Last but not least: H2 - hydrogen is a kind of "rescue remedy" for stroke. I keep a bottle of H2 tablets around next to a bottle of my buddy Ron Buffone's Cayenne Tincture.